Little Known Defensive Driving FactsOctober 28, 2010 | in Driver Safety For You & Your Family
Texas is a big state with over 20 million vehicles on the road. This huge population has created a great need for driver safety courses to help keep traffic related fatalities down and bad behaviors to a minimum.
Being apart of the driver safety industry, you learn quite a bit concerning laws, courts, police officers, state administrative processes and myths. This has encouraged me to write about little known Texas defensive driving facts.
1. Certificate of Completion
- No course provider may allow students to print their Certificate of Completion online. Course providers may not allow downloading, scans or faxing of the Certificate of Completion.
- Certificate of Completions may not be handed to students upon course completion.
2. Course Length
- All Texas Department of Licensing and Registration approved courses must be at least six hours in length. No course can be completed in fewer than six hours.
- All course providers must administer a final comprehensive examination. Students must score a 70% or better on the final exam to receive the Certificate of Completion.
- A student may have three attempts to pass the final exam.
The fact is this is the law and requirements for Texas Course Providers. Always select the course provider that you can trust. DefensiveDriving.com has true 24/7 support, no voicemails, no warehouse customer service and is the lowest price allowed by law for ticket dismissal.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!← Agressive Teenage Drivers | Your lights are on? →