Defensive Driving Online vs ClassroomSeptember 10, 2018 | in Defensive Driving Tips
What’s the difference between defensive driving online vs in a classroom?
It wasn’t too long ago that to take a defensive driving class, you had to schedule a time and go to school in-person to get your ticket dismissed. Nowadays, that seems like a relic of the past. Online classes vs classroom courses offer a huge amount of advantages. With online defensive driving schools you get all the benefits of a Texas approved course, without having to show up in-person at all.
With a traditional classroom defensive driving you have to:
– Schedule a class ahead of time
– Wake up early or go late in the evening to take the class
– Sit around with a bunch of strangers for 6 hours
– Listen to someone recite the same repetitive information and waste your day
– Stay off your phone and remain seated and present for 6 hours straight
Online defensive driving gets you the ticket dismissal you need, but without all the hassle of having to show up and sit through something you don’t want to be at.
With online defensive driving classes you:
– Register and get started immediately
– Work at your own pace, taking breaks whenever you want
– Watch on your phone or computer from the comfort of home
– Not be forced to drive anywhere
– Log in and out across devices; start on your phone and watch it on a tablet or computer if you want
– Still pay the same lowest price allowed by law, and complete the class in the minimum legally allowed time
← Defensive Driving Auto Insurance Discount | Can I Take Defensive Driving In 2 States →
In 2018 it’s really a no-brainer that online defensive driving is better than a classroom. You can dismiss your ticket literally without getting out of bed if you want. Over 2.5 Million students have chosen to complete our online courses and skip the hassle of a classroom course. If you need a ticket dismissed, we’re happy to help.