Florida Traffic School: Wheels in MotionSeptember 30, 2011 | in Born to Drive
Did you know that DefensiveDriving.Com offers a course for the students in Florida?!?! Now if you go to Florida for a visit or if it is your permanent residence and somehow find yourself on the receiving end of a citation or just want to reduce your insurance we can help with our Florida Wheels in Motion course.
For just the low price of $29.95 our 4 hour BDI (Basic Driver Improvement) Florida Wheels in Motion course can not only help you with insurance reduction but can also help with reducing points on your driving record. The course will not remove citations from your driving record it will just reduce the points.
Let me explain the course a little more:
- We are accepted by all courts in the state of Florida for traffic ticket dismissal.
- The Florida Wheels in Motion course can either being taken online on via DVD.
- Take the course from any location that you have access to a DVD player or Internet access.
- Once the course is complete you do not have to return the DVD, pass it on to a friend.
- Once signed up for the course, you have 90 full days to complete the course.
- You have the flexibility to log on and off the course as you may.
- Our Customer Support is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Most insurance companies offer discounts for completing the Florida Wheels in Motion course. Ask you insurance agent if you qualify.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be processed the same day you complete the course and delivered to you via download, U.S. Mail or overnight Delivery.
For more information on our Florida defensive driving course visit our Florida Home Page.
← Florida Defensive Driving Course | LAST MINUTE PRESSURE →